It’s been several months in the making so I am extremely excited for the official launch of Create To Donate.
There are already some wonderful sites spreading the good word about how to craft for a cause, but I wanted to expand the concept because creating to donate isn’t solely for people who consider themselves crafters. Everyone has talents to share, yet we often assume there are only a limited set of options when it comes to handmade donations.
Create To Donate intends to demonstrate that there are opportunities for both tangible and virtual products that people can create to donate to a nonprofit in need.
So it’s time to get this creativity party started!
Create To Donate Giveaway Details
To celebrate, I have pulled together a giveaway just for you. This giveaway includes:
- 1 football-themed crocheted baby beanie from Itchin’ For Some Stitchin’
- 1 purple agate slice nightlight from Rocks With Sass
- 1 fitness-themed kid’s t-shirt in the design of your choice from Words to Sweat by (limited to sizes in stock)
- 1 organic cotton infinity scarf with a running motif
- 1 blue crystal wire-wrapped Swarovski crystal charm necklace from Whimsical Walney
- 1 eco-friendly reusable snack bag in design of your choice
- 1 sugar scrub from Crunchy, Crafty, and Highly Caffeinated (not pictured)