Are you in search of some fun adult coloring pages? For a while now, adult coloring books seem to don the shelves of bookstores big and small.
And while I enjoy breaking out the crayons and colored pencils as much as the next person, I have yet to purchase a book because I typically only want to color one or two pages in the style of the book.
When I choose to spend time coloring, I typically pick a design based on my state of mind or my mood.
So I thought it would be fun to pull together a list of fun and interesting coloring pages for (almost) every mood.
Coloring Pages For Adults Of All Kinds
I hope your printer is warmed up, because there are sure to be a handful of coloring pages from this list you’ll want to use to express your creativity.
I hereby give you adult coloring pages for when you you feel…
Outdoorsy & Earthy
1. Nature offers a whole host of opportunities for fun coloring pages, you’ll find a lot trees and flowers so I thought I would start you off with something you’re less likely to find. Why not try coloring these cati instead?
2. If someone once offered to give you the moon and the stars but fell short, why not give them to yourself by adding some flair to the above sun, moon, and stars coloring page?
3. It’s no secret that I am a fan of fitness-themed motivational mantras so these inspirational word coloring pages are just the thing to color then place around the house to keep you on track with our health fitness goals.
4. If you have already gone for your training run but still have fitness ‘running’ through your mind, why not color a running-inspired coloring page?
5. If a regular running regimen isn’t your thing and you wear the “gym rat” label with pride instead, then the weightlifting-themed coloring page will be a great reminder you that you’re “Stronger Every Day.”
6. No matter which state you call home you’re sure to find something fun to color with these United States coloring pages.
If you have a vision board that includes places you want to visit some day, add one or more finished pages as a fun way to incorporate your travel goals.
7. What could be more patriotic than July 4th coloring pages?
8. On those days where your brain is trying to process a difficult situation, why not get lost in this coloring this circles and rosettes coloring page?
9. You will have to live in the present moment when you choose one of these Russian Doll coloring pages. Staying focused on getting the details of these pages just right will help you stay mindful of when your mind wanders.
Channel Your Inner Child
10. Even though some may consider simply the act of coloring to be channeling your inner child, if you want to go whole hog and really relive your early years, these Hello Kitty coloring pages are sure to do the trick.
11. And if the Hello Kitty (but wait, I’m not actually a cat, believe it or not) isn’t up your alley, try these LEGO coloring pages instead.
You’ve Colored Some Pages, Now What?
After you’ve completed your adult coloring pages, consider taking it a step further and trying one of these ideas for your coloring pages. There is no reason your artwork shouldn’t be on the refrigerator or walls too!
You can also use the pages or cut out parts of them to make handmade cards and donate them organizations in need.
Share The Goods
What types of coloring pages for adults do you like to color most? Share some of your favorites in the comments below!